As most of you know, by day I work for a large insurance firm. For the most part I am working in an office space in front of a computer, which can be somewhat draining and tiring. That is one of the main reasons that I became a self care advocate. There are five agents that I am in charge of while there and many times I hear myself preaching to them about different topics.
We work almost every Saturday. So today was a great day to lighten up the mood and let our hair down so to speak. This was the perfect opportunity for me to raise the vibrations in our little corporate world. Mental health has been one of my top priorities lately.
I purchased an awesome Himalayan Salt Bluetooth speaker that is incredibly loud for it’s size so we turned it up to the max. The music was blasting, my agents were tapping their feet, I was snapping my fingers and singing over the music. All of this was going on as we dominated our marketing and sales goals. I believe this helped us tremendously!
The Himalayan Salt is built into the top of the speaker. Having a blast, making money and improving our health all at the same time. Now, that’s what I call multitasking! With that being said, I’d like to share with you some of the amazing benefits of Himalayan Salt below:
- Create an electrolyte balance
- Great way to increase your hydration
- Regulates water content both inside and outside of our cells
- Balance PH (alkaline/acidity) and helps to reduce acid reflux
- Prevents of muscle cramping
- Helps with proper metabolism functioning
- Strengthen bones
- Lowers blood pressure
Another great way to treat yourself is to lay back and spend time reading some great material. Here is a link to my book page below: https://wp.me/p63RfY-1gj
- ads advertising Afghanistan Africa American Animals Austin Australia baby basketball Beauty blog blogs Book Books breaking news Business california Canada Cancer cats celebrities Children China Chinese College Common crime Dallas Design dogs earth Education entertainment environment Europe family fashion Feminism film films finance Florida Football France friendship fun futbol Future German Germany gmail go Google Gossip Health Hello hiphop History hollywood houston India Iraq Janet Jackson Japan Japanese Kids King Knowledge Korea life lifestyle Lindsay Lohan London love Madonna Magazine Marriage Mathematics media Medical Mental Health Mexico Microsoft Money moon Movie movies music nature NBA Netherlands network new york news NFL North Korea Ohio Original Pakistan People Poem poetry Poland political politics Power Publishing Radio Reading Revolution Rolling Stone San Francisco science seattle Shopping soccer South America Sports sun Tennis Texas tips Toronto TV Uganda US USA Virginia Wine Women World News Yahoo